Meratol has been all over magazines recently as it was used by Uk star of “The Only Way Is Essex” Lauren Goodger to lose weight. In this Meratol review, I look at answering your questions such as is it safe? Does Meratol work? And what ingredients does it contain.
If you skipped the video, Lauren said that she feels more confident in her slimmer yet curvaceous figure. She found it easy to lose 14 lbs with Meratol and says it is a great long term solution to weight loss.
What is Meratol?
It belongs to a group of diet pills known as fat burners which aim to rev up the metabolism and increase energy. It also acts like a natural fat binder, much like Orlistat, but without the nasty side effects.
This is due to the carefully selected ingredients: Cactinea, Medicago Sativa L, Nopal, Ascophylum Nodosum and caffeine.
The ingredients have all been clinically tested individually to prove they help weight loss in a safe way.
- Ascophylum Nodosum and caffeine are thought to speed up your metabolism so you burn off fat even while resting.
- Nopal is prickly pear cactus extract. It acts as a fat binder that prevents some of the fat you eat from being absorbed. It passes out of your body naturally without the unpleasant effects of Orlistat, for example.
- Medicago Sativa L aids digestion and is high in fiber. It also helps to maintain healthy female hormone levels that could otherwise interfere with weight loss.
- Cactinea is another cactus extract that works on reducing water retention to aid water weight loss.
These powerful ingredients take a multi pronged approached to weight loss, and the combination of them in this one easy diet pill means you don't have to spend a fortune on buying different supplements and pills.
It is always great to see positive testimonials from people who have successfully lost weight while taking a diet pill. Here are some glowing Meratol reviews:
“I have been using Meratol™ for just over a month and the results have been fantastic – I have lost a stone, but feel like I haven't had to deprive myself from eating anything that I wanted to. ”
“I have now lost 2 stone and I have gone from a size 12 to a size perfect size 8.”
Now I have been using Meratol™ for 11 weeks and I have to say: it really works. I have not only lost 32 lbs. but I also haven't seen any sign of side effects. Meratol™ is a lifesaver, I have already recommended it to many of my friends.”
Why Buy Meratol?
Meratol could give you:
- More energy
- Reduced fatigue
- Increased metabolism
- and most importantly, weight loss!
In fact, the makers of Meratol claim a weight loss of 3-5 lbs a week is achievable!
Where to buy Meratol
You can buy Meratol direct from the recommended retailer by clicking here.
Special offers include buy 3 bottles get 3 free which is ideal if you have a lot of weight to lose.
Hi, I'm Aileen, the owner of Diet Pill Judge. I have personally tried loads of diet pills over the years and found that only a few of them really work.
My background is in science, so I set out to find supplements that have scientific evidence behind them and which I can confidently recommend.