If you reach the stage where you are tired of not being able to lose weight, it can be easy to give up and let the pounds pile on. By following these simple tips and lifestyle adjustments, you will be able to take control of your weight and start losing it again.
- Prepare small portions of healthy snacks such as nuts and dried fruits. Eat these when you need a snack to curb hunger before you reach for something unhealthy.
- Don't cut out carbs completely because having some carbohydrates in your diet is essential. Try to avoid starchy carbs like white rice and instead look to eat fresh fruit and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Eat a diet that is high in fiber, as this nutrient will really fill you up and curb hunger pangs. Evidence shows that if you eat fiber with each meal, you will feel fuller for longer afterwards making unhealthy snacking a thing of the past.
- Try going vegetarian. Studies show that vegetarians typically weight less than those who eat meat. This could be because there is less saturated fat in a vegetarian diet than there is in meat.
- Be positive. Instead of thinking about the naughty foods you are avoiding, think of the good foods you will be enjoying. This will refocus your attention on good foods making you more likely to pick them.
- Leave a little on your plate. If you do this every time you eat you will always cut calories by eating less than you normally would. You can save this food for a snack later in order to avoid waste.
- Daily exercise is absolutely essential. Don't panic though, I don't mean pounding on the treadmill for hours and hours. Simply try to get more walking into your day, whether it be getting off a bus stop early, or walking to the store instead of taking the car.
- Get plenty of sleep, as if you don ‘t your metabolism will slow down and could cause weight gain. We are programmed to go for foods with higher calories when we are tired because they will give us an energy boost. Get an energy boost from proper sleep instead.
- Have treats. One small treat a day such as a cookie will tell your mind that you aren't depriving your body, and therefore it will be easier to stick to a less restrictive diet.
And finally, to help your weight loss along, pick a powerful fat burner like PhenQ. This will speed up your metabolism and also stop you from feeling so hungry, making sticking to a diet easier. People have lost up to 5 lbs a week using PhenQ, could you be next?
Hi, I'm Aileen, the owner of Diet Pill Judge. I have personally tried loads of diet pills over the years and found that only a few of them really work.
My background is in science, so I set out to find supplements that have scientific evidence behind them and which I can confidently recommend.