Ephedrine is known for its high profile banning in both the US and the UK. In large quantities, ephedrine is used for the manufacture of highly illegal amphetamines which is a key justification of the ban.
A little known fact is that a range of diet pills containing lower dosage of ephedrine were once legally available to buy in the UK.
Ephedrine is the active ingredient in Ephedra (also known as ma huang) which has been used in many weight loss products as a natural weight loss ingredient. Ephedrine acts as a stimulant on the bodies central nervous system and has been shown to cause an energy increase and boost in metabolism.
Sida Cordifolia diet pills are made from the Brazilian plant of the same name. Used in folk medicine for years, the plant contains ephedrine in its leaves and was a popular weight loss supplement in the UK.
**UPDATE** I have said Sida Cordifolia was popular because all online and offline retailers have now stopped stocking diet pills containing it due to a change in the law.
Safe Alternative to Ephedrine
Ephedrine is still a popular weight loss drug even though it is banned in most countries. The problem with ephedrine is that it is extremely dangerous. It raises your heart rate and blood pressure so much that it can cause heart attacks and strokes. It also causes day to day side effects like shaking and sweating that are unpleasant and unwanted.
So it is only natural that you would want to look for a safer alternative that doesn't have negative side effects. We scoured the internet for a legal and safe alternative that still gives great weight loss results and came across PhenQ.
PhenQ is a nod to Phentermine. Phentermine is another dangerous and often banned diet pill but you shouldn't get the two mixed up. PhenQ is totally safe and 100% legal worldwide.
PhenQ is a great alternative to Ephedrine because:
- It is a powerful fat burner that contains a mixture of top quality fat burning and appetite suppressing ingredients, that is designed to approach weight loss from all angles.
- PhenQ contains a range of stimulants that work together to have serious fat burning properties.
- The reason why Ephedrine is so popular among people who go to the gym and bodybuilders is because it gives a boost of energy that helps you workout harder and for longer. PhenQ gives a similar long lasting energy boost that will really help with your workouts.
- Probably the most important thing to note about PhenQ is that it really works for weight loss, and there are many testimonials to back this up. It is so good that the manufacturers have no qualms about claiming that it can help you achieve a steady rate of safe weight loss.
- The reason why it works so well is down to the carefully chosen set of ingredients including capsaicin, an extract of fiery chili peppers that has been shown to rev up your metabolism as well as providing an energy boost.
- It also contains caffeine which has an appetite suppressing effect which is great if you struggle to stick to a diet.
In fact it is the next best thing to Ephedrine and is easy to buy and is 100% legal.
How to Take ephedrine products safely
Please take the following precautions before taking any ephedrine containing product.
Do not use ephedrine products if using MAO inhibitor medication (Anti-Depressants), or have high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid or Prostrate conditions.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Hi, I'm Aileen, the owner of Diet Pill Judge. I have personally tried loads of diet pills over the years and found that only a few of them really work.
My background is in science, so I set out to find supplements that have scientific evidence behind them and which I can confidently recommend.